A fast growing and continuously evolving young company. We care about the every day, and follow a set of brand rituals to guide and define our culture, philosophy, and creative process. We believe that collaboration and healthy environments are the key to making great, creative work.
A strategic role for a high-energy, sociable individual who is able to create and cultivate new business opportunities, develop proposals, and manage communication with clients – old and new.
Things you’d like to do each day:
- Represent Campfire’s brand and services to potential clients.
- Nurture and grow all of our business relationships; new and old.
- Capture and distill clear, empathetic briefs; you can listen to clients’ wants, and understand their needs.
- Confidently craft strategic project proposals, quotations and contracts that work for us and our clients.
- Create commercially viable proposals for multi-disciplinary creative & production projects.
- Present proposals and concepts to clients; with our team, and on your own.
- Manage client communications and expectations.
- Work with our Production Manager on the execution and delivery of projects.
- Maintain a pipeline of opportunities with new and existing clients, and review it regularly with management.
Your experience, skills and qualities:
- 3 years of agency experience within sales or client services.
- Thorough understanding of the processes within creative, advertising and production.
- Experience with tools such as: Hubspot CRM, Xero, Asana Project Management.
- A strategic, innovative and independent personality, with a constant desire to learn
- Extremely organised, efficient, self-motivated and excellent at time management
- Extremely articulate and able to clearly communicate ideas and processes in an understandable, engaging and appealing way.
- Social, inquisitive and confident. Able to challenge or negotiate with the client when necessary, whilst maintaining a positive relationship.
- 24/7 access to Campfire’s office and studio, and use of a high-spec 27” 5k iMac workstation
- Annual trip to an international creative conference/festival – OFFF Festival, Barcelona (2018)
- A membership to The Metta Network – personal development and “vision days”.
- A company Gold American Express card for incurred expenses, with professional travel and insurance benefits
- Use of Campfire’s vast library of books and independent magazines
- Office Nespresso Machine & Juicer with unlimited coffee & fruit.
- Regular out-of-office days, giving insight into unique professions, people, and places
- Opportunity to work around the world on unique assignments
- The Furnace – Campfire’s internal incubator for self-initiated, experimental work. Bi-annual Campfire Sessions, and involvement in constantly evolving internal projects.
- Extended Maternity/Paternity leave at full pay, plus a £500 bonus.
- Wooden, laser-engraved personal business cards…
- Based in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Salary D.O.E
- Application Deadline: 10th August 2018
How to Apply:
Send a cover letter, your CV, notice period and current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org