Campfire is a content agency based in Edinburgh and London.
We make informed, creative work for ambitious brands.
A fast growing and continuously evolving young company. We care about the every day, and follow a set of brand rituals to guide and define our culture, philosophy, and creative process. We believe that collaboration and healthy environments are the key to making great, creative work.
This job is for someone who likes people, and enjoys bringing clarity to chaos.
A role for a high-energy, sociable individual who is able to create and cultivate sales opportunities, develop proposals, and manage a diverse range of creative/production projects.
You will work with our Head of Production, and team of creatives (Art Directors, Film Director, DoPs, 3D/Motion) to create multi-disciplinary creative content.
Things you’d like to do each day:
- Represent Campfire’s brand and services to potential clients.
- Maintain a pipeline of opportunities with new and existing clients, and review it regularly with management.
- Capture and distill clear, empathetic briefs; you can listen to clients’ wants, and understand their needs.
- Confidently craft strategic project proposals, quotations and contracts that work for us and our clients.
- Present proposals and concepts to clients; with our team, and on your own.
- Organise and attend a diverse range of shoots with varying complexity, crew size and international locations.
- Manage client communications and expectations.
Your experience, skills and qualities:
- 3 years of agency experience within sales or client services.
- Thorough understanding of the processes within creative, advertising and production.
- Experience with tools such as: Google Suite, Xero, Streamtime Project Management
- A strategic, innovative and independent personality, with a constant desire to learn
- Extremely organised, efficient, self-motivated and excellent at time management
- Extremely articulate and able to clearly communicate ideas and processes in an understandable, engaging and appealing way.
- Social, inquisitive and confident. Able to challenge or negotiate when necessary, whilst maintaining a positive relationship.
- Use of a high-spec Apple workstation and our specialist production equipment.
- Personal Development fund for courses, workshops and conferences.
- Revolving memberships to organisations such as D&AD, IDEO-U, Masterclass, Offscreen, The Futur, The One Club.
- Regular out-of-office days, giving insight into unique professions, people, and places.
- Opportunity to work around the world on unique assignments.
- The Furnace – Campfire’s internal incubator for self-initiated, experimental work.
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Fully managed Pension via NEST.
- Use of Campfire’s library of books and magazines.
- Wooden, laser-engraved personal business cards…
- Based in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Salary D.O.E
- Closing Date: 29th October 2019
How to Apply:
Please introduce yourself to email@example.com with your CV, notice period and current salary.
On Location: Bunnahabhain Whisky, Islay