Campfire is a content agency based in Edinburgh and London. We efficiently make meaningful, multi-disciplinary creative work for ambitious brands
A fast-growing and continuously evolving young company. We care about every day and follow a set of brand rituals to guide and define our culture, philosophy, and creative process. We believe that collaboration and healthy environments are key to making great, creative work.
Insight led, passionate about craft and commercially aware; you are an important part of our creative team working closely alongside our Art Director (Perry), Film Director (Charlie) and Founder (Lewis) – plus our client service and production team.
Working in the field of high quality, original and strategic content, you have a refined taste and think objectively – ambitiously pushing the envelope and constantly experimenting with new technologies, formats and approaches.
Things you'd like to do each day...
- Act as a creative lead on projects – structuring approach, encouraging collaboration and challenging ideas
- Continuously develop our creative process and ensure it is being implemented throughout the company
- Clarify briefs and complete in-depth research to inform our work and approach
- Work independently, and within a team, on the creation, development and presentation of conceptual ideas
- Direct production in alignment with the brief – including brand, design, print, animation, stills, film and post-production
- Develop and review work in alignment with the brief through internal crits and before delivery
- Visualise concepts and create concept presentation decks
- Develop a network of freelance design, motion and creative talent and direct their work
- Direct and develop the Campfire brand and supporting marketing assets (brand, content, events)
- Create project case-studies, social content and marketing materials
- Innovation/R&D – Experimenting with new technologies and developing our capabilities
- 24/7 access to Campfire’s office and studio, and use of a high-spec 27” 5k iMac workstation
- A company Gold American Express card for incurred expenses, with professional travel and insurance benefits
- Use of Campfire’s library of books and independent magazines
- Office Coffee Machine with unlimited coffee
- Regular out-of-office days, giving insight into unique professions, people, and places
- Opportunity to work around the world on unique assignments
- The Furnace – Campfire’s internal incubator for self-initiated, experimental work.
- Extended Maternity/Paternity leave at full pay, plus a £500 bonus.
- Wooden, laser-engraved personal business cards…
How to Apply:
Send a cover letter, your CV, notice period and current salary to email@example.com